The provider types listed below are regulated by the Division of Quality Assurance.
These webpages provide information for staff and management of these providers such as rules and regulations, forms, training, publications and additional resources.
To locate a provider and for additional consumer information, please see the Consumer Guide.
- Adult Day Care
- Adult Family Homes
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Caregiver Program - includes the following:
- Background Checks
- Nurse Aide Training and Registry
- Wisconsin Misconduct Registry
- Clinical Laboratories (including Alcohol Analysis)
- Community-Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs)
- Corporate Guardianships
- End Stage Renal Dialysis
- Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (FDDs)
(also known as Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities ICF/IID)
- Home Health Agencies
- Mental Health Treatment Programs
- Nursing Homes
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Pain Clinics
- Personal Care Agencies
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- Rural Health Clinics
- Traumatic Brain Injury Units
- Ventilator Units
Use the online Provider Search tool to locate health care providers and view survey results.
If any individual believes a caregiver or regulated provider has violated state or federal laws, that individual has the right to file a complaint.
If you have any other questions, email the Division of Quality Assurance or call 608-266-8481.