The following provider types are regulated by the Division of Quality Assurance. If you have questions, please select the links below and then on the Contacts link for the list of phone numbers appropriate for that provider type.
You will also be able to access other information for staff and management of these provider types such as rules and regulations, forms, training, publications and related Internet sites.
Please see Consumer Guide for additional information concerning these providers.
If you have any other questions, E-mail the Division of Quality Assurance or call (608) 266-8481.
- Adult Day Care
- Adult Family Homes
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Treatment Programs
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Caregiver Program - includes the following:
- Background Checks
- Nurse Aide Training and Registry
- Wisconsin Misconduct Registry
- Clinical Laboratories (including Alcohol Analysis)
- Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs)
- Corporate Guardianships
- End Stage Renal Dialysis
- Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (FDDs)
(also known as Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities ICF/IID)
- Home Health Agencies
- Mental Health Treatment Programs
- Nursing Homes
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Personal Care Agencies
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- Rural Health Clinics