Crisis Intervention Network virtual meetings
All professionals who respond to mental health crisis situations are invited to participate in monthly virtual meetings with staff from the Division of Care and Treatment Services, Division of Medicaid Services, and Division of Quality Assurance.
Policy documents, research papers, and toolkits
- Toolkit for Improving Crisis Intervention and Emergency Detention Services (PDF)
- Crisis Now: Transforming Services is Within Our Reach (PDF)
- Crisis Now Library
- Crisis Services: Meeting Needs, Saving Lives (PDF)
- National Guidelines for Behavioral Health Crisis Care: Best Practice Toolkit (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Training Partnership at UW-Green Bay
- Person-Centered Planning
- Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference
The #CrisisTalk website serves as a national platform to discuss challenges, opportunities, tools, and best practices related to providing mental health crisis care that diverts people in distress from medical emergency rooms and jails by developing a continuum of services that match people’s clinical needs.