When a person enrolls in Family Care, Family Care Partnership (Partnership), or PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), they become a member of a managed care organization (MCO). Members can choose the MCO they want to use. To help, we have MCO scorecards that compare each MCO.
Find MCO contact details listed in Family Care MCOs Key Contacts (PDF).
What MCOs do
- Manage the Family Care, Partnership, and PACE programs.
- Provide or plan covered services.
- Make sure services fit with what each member needs and prefers at any given time.
- Maintain a full network of long-term care providers that members can use.
- Keep up and improve the quality of care and services for members.
MCOs get funds each month for each member they serve. These funds help them find and schedule care that members need. Members may be living at home, in group living, or in a nursing facility.
What Molina and Humana acquisitions mean to members
Molina Health Care, Inc., and iCare (a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana, Inc.) have completed acquisitions of two other providers.
- My Choice Wisconsin was acquired by Molina on Sept. 1, 2023.
- Inclusa, Inc., was acquired by iCare on June 1, 2023.
My Choice Wisconsin and Inclusa will continue routine operations, and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services will track the organizations' efforts to ensure a smooth transition for members and providers.
- Enrollment Data
- Family Care Geographic Service Regions, P-01790 (PDF)—See which Family Care MCOs are in your county.
- Partnership/PACE Geographic Service Regions, P-01789 (PDF)—See which Partnership and PACE MCOs are in your county.
- Services Included in IRIS, Family Care, Partnership, and PACE, P-00570 (PDF).