- Learn more about the Family Care and IRIS transition for Dane County
- Enrollment Report - September 1, 2017
- DHS Announces the Organizations to Provide Family Care and IRIS Services in Dane County - July 7, 2017
- Family Care Map - September 2017 (PDF)
- Guiding Principles for Competitive Integrated Employment, P-01786 (PDF)
Last year, the Department of Health Services (DHS) solicited proposals from managed care organizations (MCOs) interested in providing Family Care services in geographic service regions (GSRs) 5 and 6 and facilitating the expansion of the Family Care program into Adams County.
The solicitation for Family Care services in these GSRs has been challenged and is under judicial review. DHS may not proceed with the award of contracts in these GSRs until the judicial review has concluded. DHS anticipates that review will conclude in mid-January 2018.
While that review proceeds, all currently available MCOs in these regions remain under contract with DHS. All aging and disability resource centers (ADRCs) in these regions should continue to provide objective information to members and potential members regarding the program options and MCOs that are currently available in their regions.
In the interim, DHS will work with Adams County to ensure that services continue for those currently enrolled in the legacy waiver programs.
DHS will notify the ADRCs when the judicial review is completed.
Family Care, Partnership, and PACE - What's New!
Last Revised: October 26, 2017