- Family Care Statutes
- Administrative Rules
- DHS Contracts with Managed Care Organizations
- Independent Reviews of Family Care
- Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Waiver:
- Family Care 1915(b) Home and Community-Based Services Waiver (PDF)
- Family Care 1915(c) Home and Community-Based Services Waiver (PDF)
- Family Care Home and Community-Based Settings Transition Plan (PDF)
- Statewide Transition Plan for Compliance with Medicaid Home and Community-Based Setting Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions: Home and Community-Based Services Settings Rule
- Family Care Tribal Relations
DHS submitted its 1915(b) and 1915(c) Family Care waiver application renewals to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on September 10, 2019. These drafts may include changes made in response to comments received during the public and tribal comment period. Any changes made would be reflected in the DHS response to a specific comment. A summary of comments received and the DHS responses is provided within the waivers. Responses are brief due to space constraints within the CMS system.
These waiver applications are draft documents, currently under federal review by CMS, and therefore may be subject to change based on that federal review before receiving federal approval.