The following links can help you find the free or reduced-fee medical clinics available in Wisconsin.
- Free or Low-Cost Health Clinics in Wisconsin (lists and maps) - A Web page from Wisconsin ForwardHealth.
- Search for a clinic using the database available from the Bureau of Primary Health Care, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- The Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association provides contact information for federally qualified Community Health Centers in Wisconsin. These centers must serve patients regardless of insurance status and use a sliding fee scale for uninsured patients based on income.
- The Milwaukee Health Care Partnership produces a Safety Net Clinic Referral Directory (PDF) that contains an inventory of primary care, dental, and specialty clinics that serve uninsured and underinsured Milwaukee residents.
- The United States Indian Health Service provides a listing of Tribal Health Centers in Wisconsin.
In addition, the Department of Health Services has several health care coverage programs. Learn more about the programs.