Immunizations, also called vaccines, are an important part of preventive care. Preventive care includes actions you take for your health that keep you from getting sick. Here, we list resources about vaccines and other preventive care tools. Select a link to learn more.
- Adult Immunization Schedule—View a list of recommended vaccines for adults 19 and older. For a Spanish version, see Vacunas Para Adultos (PDF). The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) also has vaccine schedules for babies, kids, and teens:
- Immunization Program—Learn more about vaccines in Wisconsin. Aims to improve access and education.
- Travelers’ Health—Know what health screenings and vaccines you need before you travel in and out of the U.S.
- Wisconsin Immunization Registry—Find vaccine records for Wisconsin kids and adults. Helps make sure you and your family can access your records and get vaccines on time.
Preventive care resources
- Healthcare.gov lists preventive services that all Health Insurance Marketplace plans must cover:
- Questions Are the Answer—Learn about the role patients and families play in their own health care. See how to be more engaged with your health and ask your doctor the right questions.
- MyPlate—Find tips and tools to make good choices about food and exercise.
- Fitness from the American Heart Association—Find ways to set exercise goals and move more. Includes fitness videos, tips, and factsheets.