Are you looking for a Medicaid or BadgerCare Plus dental provider?
Use the ForwardHealth search tool to find a dental provider.
Listed below are several resources for you to find free or reduced-fee dental services.
- Donated Dental Services (DDS) is a Wisconsin Dental Association program. The program is directed to people who are unable to afford needed dental care because of a limited income which is clearly linked to a permanent disability, chronic illness or advanced age (65 and over).
- The Wisconsin Dental Association has a list of low or no cost dentists in Wisconsin.
- This page lists free or low-cost health clinics in Wisconsin reported to the Department of Health Services ForwardHealth program. The page includes maps showing the locations of federally qualified health centers, free clinics, rural health centers, and tribal health centers in Wisconsin. Some of these clinics provide dental care. Contact the clinic for more information.
- HealthNet of Rock County, Inc., offers free dental care to eligible low-income Rock County residents with no health insurance. For information about HealthNet Dental Clinic's screening procedure, services, and location, and to enroll, call 608-756-4638. Dental clinic hours are by appointment only.
- The Oral Health Partnership provides free dental care to children in and around Brown County aged 0-19 who have Medicaid or Badgercare Plus or who have no dental insurance but qualify for the free and reduced meal program. To learn more about the Oral Health Partnership’s services, locations, or to schedule an appointment, call 920-965-0831.
- N.E.W. Dental Clinics serve adults in Brown County on Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, homeless, and low income or uninsured.
- N.E.W. Dental Clinic located at 2740 West Mason Street in Green Bay. Schedule an appointment by calling 920-272-9300.
- N.E.W. East Dental Clinic located at 424 South Monroe Avenue in Green Bay. Schedule an appointment by calling 920-544-0346.
- Marquette University School of Dentistry Dental Clinic provides dental care for about half the price of a private dentist. Participating clinics are located both in and outside of Milwaukee. You will need to schedule an initial screening appointment to determine if you are eligible for clinic services. For more information call 414-288-6790 (English) or 414-288-1520 (Spanish).
- Marshfield Clinics offer a dental financial assistance program to help patients who have limited income and have out-of-pocket dental expenses. The dental financial assistance program is available for services provided at the dental center, and it helps with services covered by ForwardHealth (Medicaid or BadgerCare Plus). For more information about this program, please talk with Patient Financial Services staff at any Marshfield Clinic dental center.
- Marshfield Clinic Park Falls Dental Center located at 75 Sherry Avenue in Park Falls. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-762-0200.
- Marshfield Clinic Chippewa Falls Dental Center located at 850 Lakeland Drive in Chippewa Falls. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-738-2000.
- Marshfield Clinic Ladysmith Dental Center located at 315 Miner Avenue West in Ladysmith. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-532-2500.
- Marshfield Clinic Medford Dental Center located at 843 W Broadway Avenue in Medford. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-785-8100.
- Marshfield Clinic Marshfield Dental Center located at 1307 N St Joseph Avenue in Marshfield. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-221-5600.
- Marshfield Clinic Neillsville Dental Center located at 8 Boon Blvd in Neillsville. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-743-1900.
- Marshfield Clinic Rhinelander Dental Center located at 2268 N Shore Drive in Rhinelander. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-420-1400.
- Marshfield Clinic Black River Falls Dental Center located at N6571 Lumberjack Guy Road in Black River Falls. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-670-0400.
- Marshfield Clinic Rice Lake Dental Center located at 1501 W Stout Street in Rice Lake. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-236-8900.
- The Bureau of Primary Health Care, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, lists free and reduced-fee clinics. Some of these clinics provide dental care. Contact each clinic for more information.