The 2017 VFC required training is now available through CDC's You Call The Shots. You can access the instructions and links to the modules through a GovD email that was sent to VFC providers on June 21, 2017.
The VFC Spring Update webinar that was held on May 2, 2017 is now available for viewing. You can also download the slides from the webinar for your records. If you have any questions about the webinar, please email email@example.com.
The Vaccine Restitution Policy acknowledgement form is due to the VFC program by June 30, 2017. Be sure to include your VFC PIN on the last page and submit the form by fax: 608-267-9493, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail: PO Box 2659, Madison, WI 53701-2659. You can find the policy and form by clicking here.
About the VFC Program
The VFC Program:
- Provides public purchased vaccine, for eligible children, at no charge to VFC enrolled public and private providers.
- Automatically covers vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Saves parents and enrolled providers out-of-pocket expenses for vaccine.
- Eliminates or reduces vaccine cost as a barrier to vaccinating eligible children.
- Encourages keeping children in their medical home for comprehensive health care.
For Health Professionals who are interested in becoming a VFC provider
If you are a health care provider and would like to enroll in our VFC Program, send us an email with your contact information and we will send you enrollment information.
For additional information about the VFC program, please visit CDC website:
Trainings, Resources, and Forms for VFC Providers
VFC Trainings and Webinars
- Watch the 2016 webinar training or view the slides | Webinar help
- 2015 VFC Update (PDF)
- 2016 VFC/WIR Update (PDF)
- 2015 Vaccine Recommendation and Immunization Program Update (PDF)
Forms and Resources
- Currently available WI VFC vaccines
- View CDC's Vaccine storage and handling tool kit
- Digital Data Logger Guidance from the WI VFC Program (2017)
- Vaccine Restitution Policy-Agreement (form due to the VFC program by June 30, 2017)
- Vaccine Return-Request for Authorization to Return Vaccine (form)
- Vaccine Administration Record English (form) (PDF)
- Vaccine Administration Record Spanish (form) (PDF)
- Vaccine temperature log from the WI VFC Program - Celsius (form) (PDF)
- Vaccine temperature log from the WI VFC Program - Fahrenheit (form) (PDF)