The VFC Program:
- Provides public purchased vaccine, for eligible children, at no charge to VFC enrolled public and private providers.
- Automatically covers vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Saves parents and enrolled providers out-of-pocket expenses for vaccine.
- Eliminates or reduces vaccine cost as a barrier to vaccinating eligible children.
- Encourages keeping children in their medical home for comprehensive health care.
For Health Professionals
If you are a provider and would like to enroll in our VFC Program, send us an email with your contact information and we will send you an enrollment packet.
VFC Spring Update webinar May 2, 2017
A Vaccines for Children (VFC) program "Spring Update" webinar will be held on Tuesday May 2, 2017 from 2:00 p.m.to 3:00 p.m. To join the webinar live, you may click on the link livestream.com at the time of the webinar. If you are unable to join the live webinar, it will be recorded and posted on this webpage. Please note: This is not the required annual VFC training.
The webinar agenda will include:
- Upcoming changes within the VFC program
- 2018 VFC program requirements
- Additional details will be shared about the required annual VFC training
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for VFC providers
- Watch the 2016 webinar training or view the slides | Webinar help
- Available VFC vaccines
- VFC program flyer
- Vaccine storage and handling tool kit
- Temperature logs
- Additional information from CDC about the VFC program
- Digital Data Logger Guidance
- Vaccine Restitution Policy-Agreement
- Vaccine Return-Request for Authorization to Return Vaccine
- Wisconsin's local health departments - Regional offices - Tribal agencies
- Wisconsin immunization program staff