Adults need vaccines, too! Adults need to keep their immunizations up-to-date because immunity from vaccines can wear off over time. You are also at risk for different diseases as an adult. This page has information about adult vaccines and schedules, and health care provider materials.
June 7, 2019, webinar: Jail Immunization Webinar. It includes presentations from four local health departments on their county jail partnerships to administer vaccines to adult inmates and Wisconsin Immunization Program next steps.
May 20, 2019, webinar: Adult Immunization Community Partnerships. It includes presentations from four local health departments on their Adult Immunization Community Partnership Pilot project and Wisconsin Immunization Program next steps.
Vaccines for adults provider memos and resources
- Meningococcal outbreak in Chicago: vaccine availability at LHDs and Tribal Health Centers (PDF)
- PCV13 and PPSV23 recommendations for adults aged 65 years and older (PDF)
- Change in Medicare coverage of pneumococcal vaccination (PDF)
- New recommendations for pneumococcal vaccination of adults (PDF)
- Provision of Tdap vaccine to elderly adults at local health departments (PDF)
- Vaccinate pregnant women with influenza and Tdap vaccines (PDF)
- New! Adult Vaccine Billing and Coding Toolkit