Services are provided free of charge
All students that return a consent form receive services free of charge. Learn more about the program and sign student up for services.
Did you know?
In Wisconsin, 3 in 5 students in third grade have had a cavity.
Cavities can cause pain, discomfort, and make eating or concentrating in class difficult.
Dental sealants can prevent 8 out of 10 cavities in back teeth, where most cavities occur.
Sealants can be applied by a dentist or dental hygienist right in schools.
- Dental sealant program offered in schools around the state
- Dental sealants—quick, easy and painless way to prevent most cavities students get
- Brings preventative dental services to students at school to reduce time spent away from the classroom
- Eligibility—Students must return consent form
- Services—provided free of charge
- Parents/guardians—learn more and sign child up for services
Do you want to bring Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile to your school?
Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile's mission is to improve the oral health of Wisconsin students by providing school-based dental sealants.
SAS is nationally recognized as a gold-standard program bringing preventative dental services to students at schools.
Learn more about this collaborative effort between:
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin Foundation
- Children’s Health Alliance of Wisconsin
For more information regarding the Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile Program, please email: email@example.com.
Do you want to start a Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile program?
Grant funding is available.
Who: Grantees include local health departments, dentists, dental hygienists, schools, hospitals, community health centers, and non-profit safety net dental clinics.
When: Each year, SAS provides funding to local programs to implement school-based oral health services.
How: Contact Children's Health Alliance Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile for information on how to get started.
Questions: For more information regarding the Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile Program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.