Healthcare and Public Health Professionals
- Reducing the Risk From Radon: Information and Interventions. This guide was designed to provide health care providers with the information they need to reduce their patients' exposure to radon.
- Wisconsin Radon Action Month Toolkit. Are you looking to promote radon awareness in your community? This Wisconsin-specific guide will help you get started.
- Radon Toolkit for Public Health Professionals. This toolkit provides customizable infographics, factsheets, and images.
General Radon Information
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Radon: Extensive EPA information and booklets on radon, including the Citizen's Guide to Radon, Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon, Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction, and Radon-Resistant New Construction; the EPA's national and state maps of radon zones; and the regulation proposed for radon in community water supplies.
- Wisconsin Radon Information Centers: Experts are available to help answer your questions and sell low-cost test kits to the general public.
Measurement and Mitigation Contractors
- Wisconsin radon training opportunities
- Certified Radon Measurement and Mitigation Professionals in Wisconsin
- U.S. EPA Radon Training Center; course schedule for Midwest Universities Radon Consortium (MURC)
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST): Current lists of certified radon measurers, mitigators, manufacturers and labs selling radon detectors
- National Radon Safety Board: The radon proficiency certification programs of the National Radon Safety Board; lists of certified radon measurers, mitigators, manufacturers and laboratories selling radon detectors
- Radonleaders.org: Resources for radon professionals
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us!
Last Revised: February 7, 2018