FDDs are also known as Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID).
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 134
- Wis. Stat. ch. 50
- Wis. Stat. Section 51.61 – Patient rights
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 94 – Patient Rights and Resolution of Patient Grievances
- Also see Caregiver Program/ Background Checks
- 42 CFR 440.150; 42 CFR 483.410 through 483.480 (Code of Federal Regulation)
- State Operations Manual - Appendix J
Waiver or Variance Requests
View Waivers and Variances: Long-Term Care for information to submit a request.