FDDs are also known as Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID)
For questions regarding facilities serving the developmentally disabled, you may E-mail the Division of Quality Assurance.
Division of Quality Assurance
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide for Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (PDF)
- Feeding Assistant Information
- FDDs - Information for Consumers
- Resident Relocation Manual for bed closures/facility closure
- Nursing Home Change of Ownership Process (also used for FDD CHOWs)
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Reporting Client / Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF)
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities
Plan Review Requirements
Other Wisconsin Information
- Wisconsin Medicaid information for Nursing Homes - M.R. Facilities
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin
- Developmental Disabilities Services and Programs
- DHS Provider Information
- Federal Links - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
- CMS Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Information for Health Care Professionals
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. (exit DHS) Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.