Authorization to sell infant formulas to participants of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC).
- Pharmacy must be located in Wisconsin;
- Charge reasonable prices for infant formulas - prices charged for WIC foods formulas must not exceed 115% of the average prices charged by other vendors in the Local WIC Project service area;
- Must agree to order formulas requested by WIC projects or participants;
- Acceptable history with WIC, the Food Stamp Program, and other food and nutrition programs of the United States Department of Agriculture;
- Must have satisfactory site visit; and
- Complete a training session.
Also see our website How to Become a WIC Vendor.
Please see our website How to Become a WIC Vendor.
Print ALL documents for a complete application packet.
- Proof of ownership of the business;
- Copy of pharmacy license; and
- Registration with the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) of any corporation or partnership.
Included with application forms.
WI Administrative Code
HFS 149, WIC Vendors
For a program overview, visit the WIC website.