Any owner of a grocery store or pharmacy located in Wisconsin may apply for authorization as a WIC vendor.
WIC authorization does not transfer to a new owner when a change of ownership occurs.
Vendors cannot accept WIC benefits until all application requirements are met, including:
- Completing all required forms and submitting supporting documents.
- Passing a site visit.
- Completing a training program.
- Receiving an authorization letter from WIC.
Completion of the application does not guarantee WIC vendor authorization. Submission of false information will result in denial of the application.
- 2016 WIC Vendor Training (Adobe Connect, help)
- 2016 eWIC and Approved Foods Training (Adobe Connect, help)
- 2016 WIC Approved Foods Booklet-Highlights of Changes P-44578B (PDF, 144 KB)
eWIC Vendor Documents
- New UPC Submission Request F-01473 (Word, 33 KB)