This webcast series is based on the original four-hour classroom-style training for persons responsible for investigating allegations of caregiver misconduct in entities regulated by the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA).
It is recommended that you view each module in the order listed below, but it's not necessary to view the entire webcast at one time. Runtimes are listed for each module.
Part I - about 30 minutes
- 1.1 Learning Points, A Word about Prevention - 6:03
- 1.2 Caregiver Misconduct Legal Definitions (Abuse and Neglect) - 7:58
- 1.3 Caregiver Misconduct Legal Definitions (Misappropriation and Injuries of Unknown Source) - 7:39
- 1.4 Developing an Investigation Protocol - 4:56
Part II - about 40 minutes
- 2.1 Implementing a Sample Protocol - 15:58
- 2.2 Investigating the Allegation - 18:40
- 2.3 Incident Specific Requirements - 4:28
Part III - about 20 minutes