Join our stakeholder webinars on Fridays from 10:00-10:45 a.m. Once you register, you can use the same Zoom link every week.
We can't do this without you!
The COVID-19 vaccination program is one of the largest and most complex public health initiatives in Wisconsin’s history. We are committed to the safe, quick, and equitable distribution of the vaccine, and recognize that public education and community outreach is vital to our vaccination efforts. Our community partners across the state are critical to the success of this program.
This page is designed to equip our partners with the tools, resources, and information they need to protect their communities and promote COVID-19 vaccine confidence. We encourage our partners to share, use, or adapt these materials to best serve the needs of their community. Most resources will be available in multiple languages.
We will continue to update resources and more information as the COVID-19 vaccination program continues to expand.
Handouts to print and distributed
Information for employers
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Fact Sheet for Employers
Options for Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccination, P-02914
COVID-19 Vaccine, P-02945
Available COVID-19 Vaccines, P-02946
- View a complete list of COVID-19 videos and print materials translated into multiple languages.
- If you are a vaccinator, check out the communication resources on the program information for vaccinators webpage.
Training in COVID-19 vaccine communication
Is your organization promoting COVID-19 vaccine confidence in your community? We offer in-depth trainings and a tailored presentation to partners about the Vaccine Communication Framework. Our goal is to give the trusted voices in the community the information and resources they need to feel confident about educating their communities. For more information, please email our vaccine team.
Images to share on your social media accounts
To get started, save the image you want to use. Remember to include the following hyperlink in your social media post dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine.htm and hashtag #YouStopTheSpread.
Image to use on your website
To get started, save the image you want to use. Remember to add the following hyperlink to your image when you add it to your website: dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine.htm
- Avoiding COVID-19 vaccine scams: Please use this resource to help your audience learn more about how they can protect themselves or loved ones from potential vaccine fraud.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Recommendation for Coordination of COVID-19 Vaccination of Individuals Eligible March 1, 2021, P-02912
- Vaccine Distribution During Phase 1c and Phase 2, P-02933
- Wisconsin Employer-Based COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics, P-02942