Are you a county or tribal nation with Coordinated Services Teams (CST) Initiatives? If so, this page has helpful resources for you.
Laws and requirements
CST Initiatives adhere to these Wisconsin rules and data reporting requirements:
- Wisconsin Stat. § 46. 56—Initiatives to Provide Coordinated Services for Children and Families
- CST Initiatives Data Requirements in the PPS MH Data System (PDF)
Foundations of Wisconsin Wraparound
To learn more about the wraparound model, view the Foundations of Wisconsin Wraparound Video Series.
The free series is helpful for anyone who wants to learn about the wraparound process:
- Kids and families
- Care providers
- People and professionals involved with CST Initiatives
Training and events
Explore and register for meetings, trainings, workshops, seminars, and conferences related to Coordinated Service Teams Initiatives. Go to the Collaborative System of Care Training System maintained by White Pine Consulting Service.
Participant satisfaction surveys
We ask all counties and tribal nations with CST Initiatives to give the Mental Health Statistical Improvement Program or MHSIP satisfaction survey to clients. There is a three-month timeframe to complete the survey in a calendar year. View the User’s Guide for Participant Satisfaction Surveys, P-00887 (PDF). It includes requirements and guidelines for how to give out the survey. We will add more details in the coming weeks.
Questions about the survey process? Email email@example.com.
Select the link to access the survey in English, Spanish, Hmong, or Khmer.
Survey cover letters
Select the link to download a Word template cover letter. Send the cover letter with the survey.
Youth cover letter
- English—Sample Youth Cover Letter (Word)
- Spanish—Sample Youth Cover Letter (Word)
- Hmong—Sample Youth Cover Letter (Word)
- Khmer—Sample Youth Cover Letter (Word)
Family cover letter
- English—Sample Family Cover Letter (Word)
- Spanish—Sample Family Cover Letter (Word)
- Hmong—Sample Family Cover Letter (Word)
- Khmer—Sample Family Cover Letter (Word)
Counties and tribal nations should contact their listed contract administrator with any questions or concerns.
- All tribal nations and Buffalo, Chippewa, Clark, Forest, Grant, Iowa, Iron, Marquette, Menominee, Pepin, Pierce, Waupaca, and Waushara counties
- Douglas, Rusk, Taylor, Washburn, Washington, and Waukesha counties
- Ashland, Barron, Burnett, Crawford, Door, Dunn, Eau Claire, Fond du Lac, Jackson, Kewaunee, Oneida, Portage, Price, Sawyer, Sheboygan, Trempealeau, Vernon, Vilas, Winnebago, and Wood counties
- Calumet, Dodge, Florence, Green, Juneau, La Crosse, Lafayette, Manitowoc, Marinette, Monroe, Polk, Oconto, Ozaukee, Richland, St. Croix, and Sauk counties
- Adams, Brown, Green Lake, Jefferson, Kenosha, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Outagamie, Racine, Rock, and Walworth counties