The Department of Health Services (DHS) offers technical assistance and support to providers of the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Program.
A county or tribe seeking to operate a certified Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) shall apply for certification on an application provided by DHS. Application materials are provided through the Division of Quality Assurance.
Client Rights Information
The DHS Client Rights Office offers training and other resources to educate providers on the rights of individuals receiving treatment for mental health and/or substance use.
Data Reporting - PPS
Program Participation System (PPS)
Frequently Asked Questions
County and tribal staff who have questions regarding Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) may submit their questions by email to DHS DCTS CCS Support.
Functional Screen Information
Functional Screen Information Access (WAMS ID Required)
- June 2014 Forward Health Update (PDF, 242 KB)
Memos and Newsletters
Outreach Materials - Brochures
These materials were produced for county and tribal agencies to promote CCS and related programs to the public. Before printing, please include agency contact information in the space provided.
- Journey to Recovery - CSP, CCS, and CRS, P-01026 (PDF, 381 KB)
- Journey to Recovery - CSP and CCS, P-01026A (PDF, 372 KB)
Contact CCS staff in the Division of Care and Treatment Services with questions or concerns about these materials.
Satisfaction Survey Materials
All CCS programs are expected "to assess consumer satisfaction and progress toward desired outcomes." To meet this requirement, DHS is providing CCS service providers with surveys to administer to the families, youth, and adults in their programs.
- Letter from Joyce Allen, Director, Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery (PDF, 97 KB)
- User's Guide for the MHSIP and ROSI Surveys, P-00887 (PDF, 302 KB)
CCS Satisfaction Surveys
- MHSIP Family Satisfaction Survey, F-01389B (PDF, 161 KB)
- MHSIP Youth Satisfaction Survey, F-01389A (PDF, 164 KB)
- ROSI Adult Satisfaction Survey, F-01389 (PDF, 194 KB)
Data Entry and Reporting Workbooks
- MHSIP Family Data Workbook, F-01391B (Excel, 1.4 MB)
- MHSIP Youth Data Workbook, F-01391A (Excel, 1.4 MB)
- ROSI Adult Data Workbook, F-01391 (Excel, 1.9 MB)
Sample Cover Letters
Twice a year, DHS hosts a business and networking meeting for all stakeholders in the CCS Program. Materials from past meetings and information on future meetings.
Contact Langeston Hughes with questions or concerns regarding these meetings.
DHS CCS Staff Contact Information
- Area Administration: Contact list and map (PDF, 132 KB)
- Division of Care and Treatment Services
- Division of Quality Assurance
- For questions regarding CCS and Medicaid, email HP VEDS CCS Support