Promoting quality care for children and youth with special health care needs in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin has five Regional Centers dedicated to supporting families with children and youth with special health care needs and the providers who serve them. The Centers are staffed by specialists who can help get answers, find services, and connect you to community resources. Their services are free and private.
Physicians may refer a child with special health care needs to a Regional Center using this Consent to Release Medical Information Referral form F-01238.
Northern Regional Center
Northeast Regional Center
Southeast Regional Center
Phone: 800-234-KIDS (5437)
Southern Regional Center
Western Regional Center
- Information on a child's special needs
- Services in the community or state
- Assistance locating doctors and dental care
- Communicating with schools
- Health benefits assistance
- Transition planning
- Parent-to-parent support
- Training and advocacy for Medical Home