Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock () or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Consumer Guide: Problems with Health Care Providers

If you have a problem with a health care provider, you have options for how to file a complaint or concern. To file a complaint against a doctor, either:

Related topics

Last revised August 29, 2022