2023 Funding Applications are now closed. Thank you to all who submitted applications! We will be communicating interview times with applicants by Friday, August 19th, and final funding decisions will be shared with all applicants in the first week of October. If you have questions, you can email DHSDPHMCH@dhs.wisconsin.gov.
The Wisconsin Maternal and Child Health, Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs, and Maternal and Infant Mortality Prevention Programs recently released a funding opportunity for multi-year projects addressing the needs of mothers, children, and families in Wisconsin. The funding will advance the Title V priorities to:
- Advance equity and racial justice.
- Assure access to quality health services.
- Cultivate supportive social connections and community environments.
- Enhance identification, access, and support for individuals with special health care needs and their families.
- Improve perinatal outcomes.
- Foster positive mental health and associated factors.
- Promote optimal nutrition and physical activity.
All funding application survey submissions were due on August 15, 2022, by 11:45 p.m. CDT.
Applicants who submit completed funding application surveys that meet the minimum requirements by the deadline of August 15 will be invited to a 30-minute interview with Department of Health Services (DHS) staff to discuss their application.
All applicants will be notified about funding decisions the week of October 3.
Awards will begin January 1, 2023.