The following organizations and links can assist persons who are blind/visually impaired and those individuals who help to educate these persons.
They can provide information on living skills, enlightening the community, and even setting up organizations.
- Braille Translator Software
- Braillewriters Repair
- Computer and Assistive Technology
- Educational Resources for Children who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Eye-Link Wisconsin
- Miscellaneous Resources for Blind and Visually Impaired
- Recreation and Leisure
- Social Security, 800-772-1213
- Tips for Creating Accessible Websites
- Transcription of Printed Material into Braille or Audio Formats
- Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library
- Vendors and Other Resources
- Printable Resource List, P-22549B (PDF)