Pew Charitable Trusts Report on Dental Sealants. Study gives Wisconsin an “A” for improving access for low-income children to dental sealants that help prevent tooth decay.
NEW! The following communities earned a Water Fluoridation Quality Award for providing a consistent level of fluoride in the water supply in 2013. Adams, Amery, Arcadia, Chilton, Cudahy, Green Bay, La Valle, Lake Delton, Manitowoc, Niagara, North Freedom, Reedsburg, Rome, Sun Prairie, and West Salem.
- County Oral health Wisconsin Surveillance System (COWSS)
- Oral Health in America: A Report of the Surgeon General
- Healthy People 2020: Oral Health Objectives
- The Wisconsin Public Water Supply Fluoridation Census, 2013 webpage
- Natural Fluoride Concentrations in Private Wells
2015: The Oral Health Of Wisconsin Adults, P-01074 (PDF, 3.2 MB)
2012: Wisconsin Healthy Smiles Survey: The Oral Health of Wisconsin's Older Adults, P-01121(PDF, 4.3 MB)
2013: Healthy Smiles/Healthy Growth Wisconsin Third Grade Children, Summary, P-00589A (PDF, 2.0 MB)
2013: Healthy Smiles/Healthy Growth Wisconsin Third Grade Children, P-00589 (PDF, 2.3 MB)
2009: Healthy Smiles for a Healthy Head Start, Summary, P‑00157 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
2009: Healthy Smiles for a Healthy Head Start, P-00275 (PDF, 7 MB)
2009: Healthy Smiles for a Healthy Head Start (Black and White copy), P‑00275BW (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- 2010 ‑ Burden of Oral Disease in Wisconsin, P‑00209 (PDF, 7.7 MB)
Brochures and Other Information
- Healthy Teeth for Happy Smiles, P‑44078 (PDF, 539 KB)
- DPH Update on Proposed Revised Fluoride Level in Drinking Water Recommendations (PDF, 22 KB)
To request a paper copy of a report, contact the Oral Health Program.
More information is available on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Health Statistics web page.