EMTrack is a tool that facilitates patient tracking from an initial encounter through the health care system. Through EMTrack, health care facilities, public health, emergency management, and first responders can track patients, receive alerts, and allocate resources in a variety of scenarios, including:
- Daily EMS transports
- Mass casualty incidents
- Facility evacuations
- Family reunification efforts
EMTrack is a product of Juvare and is functional with other Juvare products, including WebEOC, EMResource, and eICS.
Request EMTrack access
To request access to EMTrack, please send the following information to DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov:
- Person’s full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Organization name
- Organization address
EMTrack is a secure platform available to EMS agencies, first responders, hospitals, public health, and other emergency management partners. EMTrack is intended for anyone who supports efficient emergency response and improved health care outcomes.
- EMTrack Mobile Patient Tracking Guide, P-03241
- EMTrack Web Patient Tracking Guide, P-03268
- EMTrack Family Reunification, P-03420
- EMTrack Checklist, P-03437
Juvare offers a free EMTrack training, providing an overview of basic functionality and system navigation. To take the free training:
- Navigate to the Juvare training webpage and sign in. If you have not taken a Juvare training before, you will need to sign up.
- Select the appropriate training video based on your role.
For more information or assistance with EMTrack, please email DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov.