Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) Treatment Programs: Contact Us


There are several ways to file a complaint concerning AODA treatment programs:

  • To file a complaint online, email the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) at
  • To use the toll free number to file a complaint dial 1-800-642-6552.
  • To submit a written complaint, mail to:

    DQA/Bureau of Health Services
    Complaint Coordinator
    819 N 6th St., Room 609-B
    Milwaukee, WI  53203

DQA Contacts

Additional Resources

Last Revised: April 23, 2018