Division of Quality Assurance
- Certification information for AODA programs
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide: AODA and Mental Health Program Certification: P-63174 (PDF).
- Behavioral Health Certification Section Staff list, Division of Quality Assurance (staff responsible for surveying AODA and mental health treatment programs)
- Mental Health Treatment Programs - provider information
- Reporting of Client/ Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF)
Other Wisconsin Information
Wisconsin Medicaid Information for:
- Day Treatment Providers (including mental health and substance abuse treatment)
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Clinics
Federal Links: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.