Hospitals are required to follow certain rules and regulations. Find information about these regulations and compliance among hospitals and critical access hospitals in Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) issues hospital reports once per quarter. These reports include information about:
- Hospitals that have been cited for not meeting hospital regulations.
- Complaints against a hospital.
- Complaints that led to citations.
Quarterly and annual reports are available for Hospital Statistics.
- Code of Federal Regulations
- State Operations Manual—From CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
Waiver and variance requests
To submit a waiver or variance request, visit Waivers and Variances: Hospitals, Hospices, Home Health Agencies or Personal Care Agencies.