- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide: Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, and Other Health Services Providers, P-62033 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Hospital Directories
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Programs
- Ventilator Unit for the care of ventilator-dependent persons
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Improving Transitions of Care between Assisted Living Facilities and Hospitals
- Reporting Client / Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Report Abuse, Neglect, or Misappropriation
- Critical Access Hospitals (Wisconsin Office of Rural Health)
- Avoiding Physical Restraints, P-63113 (PDF)
- Plan Review Requirements – Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities
Federal Resources - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (including S&C letters), HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.