Wisconsin WIC helps you buy the foods you and your children need to stay healthy. The WIC foods in your monthly food package are specifically chosen to promote good health, growth, and development. With your eWIC card, you can only buy foods that are approved by WIC and in your current benefits. The authorized foods are described in the WIC Shopping Guide and the following videos. The current food list is effective November 1, 2019 – October 31, 2022.
WIC Shopping Videos
Your WIC Benefits
Sus beneficios de WIC
Checking Out Your Choices
Cómo verificar sus opciones
Healthy Foods For Your Family
Alimentos Saludables para su familia
Solutions to Shopping Problems
Soluciones para problemas de compras
The following is the Wisconsin WIC Shopping Guide, P-44578 (PDF)
- This guide is effective November 1, 2019 - October 31, 2022
- For more information or to receive a printed copy, contact a local WIC office.
Wisconsin MyWIC app
Download the Wisconsin MyWIC app to:
- Check your benefit balance.
- Receive reminders before your benefits expire.
- Scan barcodes to check for approved foods.
- Search WIC foods.
- Find WIC approved store locations.
- Receive appointment reminders.