This page contains Women, Infants and Children (WIC) and nutrition resources for health care providers and professionals.
See the Bureau of Community Health Promotion publications directory P-44468 (PDF, 192 KB) for a complete listing of all WIC forms and publications.
To order brochures and other materials for WIC, FMNP or MCH, use our order form.
WIC Prescriptions and Clinical Data Forms
- WIC Prescriptions/Clinical Data (Children) F-44024b (Word, 34 KB)
- WIC Prescriptions/Clinical Data (Infants) F-44024d (Word, 23 KB)
- WIC Prescriptions/Clinical Data (Women) F-44024a (Word, 24 KB)
Formula and Medical Food Publications
- Child Formulas, Medical Foods and Other Foods, Prescription Required P-40077c (PDF, 62 KB)
- Infant Formulas, Contract Standard P-40077a (PDF, 40 KB)
- Infant Formulas, Exempt, Prescription Required P-40077b (PDF, 80 KB)
- Women's Medical Foods and Other Foods, Prescription Required P-40077d (PDF, 31 KB)
WIC Breast Pump Program
- Wisconsin WIC Breast Pump Program, What Hospitals Need to Know P-00871 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Food Security in the Wisconsin WIC Population P-01100 (PDF, 188 KB)
Nutrition Fact Sheets
- Infant Feeding for Full-term Infants P-40022 (PDF, 86 KB)
- WIC Formulas for Infants and Children P-40023 (PDF, 133 KB)
- Calcium Recommendations for Children and Adolescents P-40031 (PDF, 160 KB)
- Folate and the Prevention of Neural Tube Defects P-40034 (PDF, 70 KB)
- Gestational Diabetes P-40035 (PDF, 68 KB)
- Prevention of Rickets and Vitamin D Deficiency in Infants P-40083 (PDF, 81 KB)
- WIC Services for Infants, Children and Women with Special Health Care Needs P-40139 (PDF, 78 KB)