What we collect
The MyWIC app will collect information that is already provided by the Wisconsin WIC program, such as your eWIC card number and your current benefit balance. Other information we may collect:
- Mobile device information--the type of mobile device you are using and operating system version may be used to help troubleshoot issues with the MyWIC app.
- Information you provide us directly.
- Product/store search history.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses--we collect an IP address from all visitors to the website. Your IP address is used to help diagnose problems with our server, to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information about aggregate site use. IP addresses ARE NOT linked to personally identifiable information.
What we do with your information
The information we collect may be used for:
- Evaluating system performance and effectiveness.
- Reviewing product and store search history from the MyWIC app. This information may be shared with other organizations such as retailers. Only product and store information may be shared with other organizations, no identifying information will be shared.
- Sharing with your local WIC agency and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Modifications of this policy
Questions or comments?