The Wisconsin WIC Program annually prepares a State Plan that describes all aspects of administering the program for the upcoming fiscal year (FY). The State Plan will be submitted on Aug. 15, 2020, to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) for approval of program operations. The State Plan for FY 2021 consists of goals and objectives as well as 11 functional areas. It will be in effect October 2020 through September 2021.
Please provide written comments on the proposed plan to DHSWICStatePlanComments@dhs.wisconsin.gov by 4 p.m., July 9, 2020.
Goals and Objectives (PDF)
- Vendor and Farmer Management (PDF)
- Nutrition Services (PDF)
- Management Information System (MIS) (PDF)
- Organization and Management (PDF)
- Nutrition Services and Administration (NSA) Expenditures (PDF)
- Food Funds Management (PDF)
- Caseload Management (PDF)
- Certification, Eligibility, and Coordination of Services (PDF)
- Food Delivery (PDF)
- Monitoring and Audits (PDF)
- Civil Rights (PDF)