Children’s Long-Term Support: Who is eligible?
Kids must meet certain requirements to join the Children’s Long-Term Support Program.
Who can join?
The child living in your care must:
- Be younger than age 22.
- Be eligible for Wisconsin Medicaid.
- Live at home, in foster care, or in another approved setting.
- Need a level of care that people get at:
- A hospital.
- A nursing home.
- An institution for people with developmental disabilities.
- Be able to get safe, required care at home or in the community.