The CLTS waiver provider registry process and directory will replace the current Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) provider registration system. The registry process will include enhanced features for county waiver agencies (CWAs) and providers. The directory will help the state and counties better meet the needs of participants and their families during the wait list elimination,
Find a CLTS Provider
Our provider directory is new and currently contains support and service coordination providers. Search the CLTS provider directory:
News and Updates
CLTS Waiver Provider Registry
- The current HCBS Waiver Provider Registry system used by providers delivering services for participants enrolled in the CLTS Waiver Program and the adult Community Integration Program (CIP) and Community Options Program (COP) waiver programs has been deactivated.
- The new CLTS Waiver Provider Registration system, based on the HCBS Waiver Provider Registry system and process, will be familiar to current CLTS waiver providers.
CWA Online Access to CLTS Waiver Provider Registry Data
CWAs will soon have online access to the CLTS Waiver Provider Registry data via a new SharePoint platform. Available data includes:
- A current list of all registered providers with signed CLTS Waiver Provider Medicaid Agreement forms on file with DHS.
- Weekly provider updates.
- All information needed for the third party administrator (TPA) service claim processing.
Phased Registration Schedule
The CLTS Waiver Provider Registry and Directory will be implemented statewide based on a phased registration schedule. The target registration dates are:
- Phase 1 (July 2018): CWAs begin registration.
- Phase 2 (July 2018): Current provider agencies and fiscal agents begin registration.
- Phase 3 (July/August 2018): Current sole proprietor providers begin registration.
- Phase 4 (October 31, 2018): Remaining existing and new providers complete registration.
CWA Next Steps
- Identify staff who need access to the CLTS Waiver Provider Registry SharePoint site. Typically, these are staff who submit the CLTS TPA provider files and other correspondence to the DHS Provider Registry.
- To access the CLTS Waiver Provider Registry SharePoint site, each CWA contact must request a DOA/Wisconsin Logon (also called a “WILMS ID).
- To comply with DHS security requirements for accessing systems containing personally identifiable information (PII) and private information (PI), each CWA must ensure only staff with an operational business need for accessing the CLTS Waiver Provider SharePoint site are approved. CWAs must also take steps to terminate staff members’ access to the SharePoint site as appropriate (for example, resignations or change in operational responsibilities).
- Each CWA must ensure a primary and back-up contact person completes the CLTS Waiver Agency Provider Contact form, F-02341, to submit the staff members’ names, contact information, and WILMS ID to the DHS Provider Registry.
Memos, Guides, Resources
- County Waiver Agency Contact: Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Provider SharePoint Site access form, F-02341
- CLTS Waiver Provider Registration, F-02341A
- CLTS Waiver Program Provider Agreement and Acknowledgement of Terms of Participation for:
- CLTS Medicaid Waiver Provider Registry SharePoint site will be available soon
- CLTS Medicaid Waiver Provider Agreement Forms SharePoint site will be available soon
- 2017 Medicaid Waiver Provider Registry & Agreement Individual Provider Listing
- CLTS Registry Poster: Providers, P-02214 (PDF)
- CLTS Registry Poster: Local Businesses, P-02214a (PDF)
- CLTS Registry Poster: Home-Based Caregivers, P-02214b (PDF)