Children’s Long-Term Support: Third-Party Administrator Claims Processing for Counties
We contract with a third-party administrator vendor for the Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Program. Our vendor is Wisconsin Physicians Service (WPS). They help us:
- Collect and report claims data.
- Process and issue payments for CLTS services.
- Recover overpayments on our behalf.
Working with WPS
This list offers helpful details about the CLTS Program and WPS:
- CLTS Program Service Rates—Find the CLTS code crosswalk and rate schedule. You also can view other program information.
- CLTS Waiver Program Timely Filing Claim Processing Changes (PDF)—View changes to the timely filing claim processing policies and protocol. These apply to all CLTS providers, including county waiver agencies.
- Long Term Care Data Warehouse Training—Learn how to get data and create reports you need.
- WPS Provider Resources—Access details about third-party administrator authorization. See what’s required to process a claim.
Who do I contact?
For more about the CLTS Program and third-party administrator claims processing, contact:
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) CLTS Program at email@example.com.
- WPS CLTS Customer Service Call Center at 877-298-1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The call center is open Monday–Friday.
- MoveIt (or for other account issues) at 800-782-2680, option 4.