The Department of Health Services (DHS) offers the following information and resources for people with physical disabilities. The resources below can connect you with caregiving services for a loved one, provide assistive technology, help you understand disability benefits, and give you important updates on FoodShare and Medicaid coverage.
Mentoring Resources for People with Disabilities
Are you interested in influencing the life direction and future success of a young person? Mentoring makes a difference. You can change the course of someone’s life by sharing your experience, insights, and talents. Please visit Great People Have Great Mentors to learn about opportunities for being a mentor and resources available for finding a mentor.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Resources
- Consumer Guide to Health Care – Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Units
- Demographics of Disabilities in Wisconsin
- Long-Term Care and Support Resources
- Transportation and Parking Resources
- Trauma Care System
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Wheelchair Lemon Law
- WisTech (Wisconsin Assistive Technology Program)