ForwardHealth: Reporting Changes for Benefits
There are certain changes you must report based on the benefits you’re getting. You can find the types of changes you must report listed in the letters you get about your benefits.
This applies to:
You can report changes in one of the following ways:
- Online — Visit access.wi.gov and log into your ACCESS account. Select My Changes. If you don’t have an account, you can create one on the site. You can also use the MyACCESS mobile app to report changes in your home address, mailing address, or phone number.
- Phone — Call your county or tribal agency.
- Fax or mail — Complete a paper change form and fax or mail it using the instructions on the form. Here are links to the forms:
- In person — Visit your county or tribal agency.
You may have to pay back benefits if you:
- Don’t report a change you are required to report.
- Get benefits or coverage you aren’t eligible for.
Also remember that if your benefits change, your reporting rules may also change.