Below you will find documents related to the Wisconsin HIV Prevention and Care Plan, counseling and testing, partner services, and the Ryan White Program.
Wisconsin HIV Integrated Prevention and Care Plan
Ryan White Documents
Housing Policy, P-02893 (PDF)
Counseling and Testing Documents
HIV Partner Services Documents
Wisconsin AIDS/HIV Drug Assistance (ADAP) and Insurance Assistance Program Documents
ADAP Formulary, P-02760 (PDF)
- Wisconsin HIV Insurance Assistance Program and ADAP Fact Sheet, P-42115 (PDF)
- Client Disclosure Authorization, F-01829 (Word)
- Application form, F-44614A (PDF) (English and Spanish)
- Part B (Physician Portion) of Application form, F-44614B (PDF) (English and Spanish)
- Instructions for Completing Application form, F-44614I (PDF) (English and Spanish)
- Six-Month Verification form (SMRF) (English and Spanish), F-00851 (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on the Wisconsin AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and Health Insurance Premium Subsidy Program, P-00605 (PDF)
ADAP Information for Pharmacies
- To become an ADAP provider, submit the ADAP Provider Enrollment Application.
- ADAP providers with claims or billing questions should call Provider Services at 800-947-9627.