The Division of Public Health Regional Offices provide contract monitoring, technical assistance, and training related to public health infrastructure, family and community health, communicable disease prevention and control, chronic disease prevention and health promotion, environmental health, injury prevention and rehabilitation services for the blind or visually impaired.
DPH Regional Office Staff Contact Information
- Green Bay/Northeastern Regional Office
- Rhinelander/Northern Regional Office
- Milwaukee/Southeastern Regional Office
- Madison/Southern Regional Office
- Eau Claire/Western Regional Office
Additional DPH Staff Outside Regional Offices:
- Office for Resource Center Development (ORCD)
- Office of Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Deaf Blind (ODHH)
- Office of Blind or Visually Impaired (OBVI)
If you have any questions, e-mail Jamie LaBrasca in the Northern Regional Office.