All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Department of Health Services does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.
- U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa Waivers (includes "Data Sheet")
- U.S. Department of Labor – Foreign Labor Certification Online Wage Library – wage search wizard
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – H-1b Visa
- Federal list of Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs)
- Federal list of Medically Underserved Areas (MUAs) and Medically Underserved Populations (MUPs)
- Check if street address is located within a designated shortage area (exit DHS): Use this link to check if a street address is located within a current HPSA or MUA/MUP and get the designation details.
- Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services – Physician licensure
- National Health Service Corps (vacancy list used primarily for federal loan repayment for U.S. physicians practicing in HPSAs)
- National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (limited vacancy information)