An adult day care center (ADCC) is defined in Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 105.14 as an entity that provides services for part of a day in a group setting to adults who need an enriched health, supportive or social experience. These adults may need help with activities of daily living, supervision, or protection.
For questions regarding adult day care centers, contact the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA):
- Email email@example.com.
- Call 608-266-7297.
State licensure and Medicaid/Medicare certification
Survey inspection process supervisors
All fires in a licensed facility in Wisconsin must be reported to the Department of Health Services within 72 hours. To report a fire, complete and submit the Health Care Facility Fire Report, F-62500.
For questions regarding fire reporting, contact DQA Fire Authority:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 608-266-8016.
Additional information is provided in DQA numbered memo 23-002 (PDF).
Additional Reporting Requirements
Adult Day Care Center Regulations require reporting of the following per Wisconsin Admin Code DHS 105.14(2)(L).
- Participant's whereabouts are unknown.
- Law enforcement is called for an incident affecting an individual's health, safety, or welfare.
- An incident or accident that results in serious injury.
- A catastrophe causes structural damage.
- Anytime there is an evacuation or temporary relocation that results in changes in services.
- Certain deaths are also reportable per DHS 105.14(2)(k). See Death Reporting Requirements.