Adult Day Care Center: Memos and Publications
This page includes helpful resources related to adult day care centers. Publications are files or websites with additional information. Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) numbered memos are documents that deal with:
- Adult day care centers policies.
- Guidelines for adult day care centers managed by DQA.
- Information and interpretation of federal and state regulations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Select a link to learn more:
- Pharmacy Newscapsule - Newsletter published regularly by DQA.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement in Assisted Living, P-03075 (PDF) - Read recommendations for quality care and the results of an online assessment survey.
Memos from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
View our Memos Library to access a wealth of communications issued by DHS regarding policies and procedures and how they should be put into action.
DQA numbered memos
Select a link to view the memo. You can also view the list of all DQA Memos.
For an official paper copy of any numbered memo, email or write:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing address:Administrator’s OfficeDivision of Quality AssurancePO Box 2969Madison, WI 53701
|Official Number||Description||Issue Date||Attachments||Obsolete date|
||Prohibited Restraints and Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities|
||Background Check and Misconduct Investigation Program for DHS 105.14 Adult Day Care Centers|
||Suspension of Advance Directives|
||Licensure/Certification Application for Temporary Assisted Living Facility Expansion Units and Transfer Options during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency State|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update|
||New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations|
|Prohibited Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities|