- Assisted Living Provider Directories
- Certification Standards for Adult Day Care and Family Adult Day Care providers
- Falls in Assisted Living Facilities, P-00994 (PDF) - Recommendations for assessment, preventing, reducing, and responding to resident falls.
- Online License and Certification Continuations via e-Licensure, P-01731 (PDF)
- The Pharmacy Newscapsule
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement in Assisted Living, P-03075 (PDF)
DQA Quarterly Information Updates - Recently published DQA memos, CMS program letters, provider training, rules development, other items of interest.
To obtain a paper (official) copy of any numbered memo, write to the Administrator's Office, Division of Quality Assurance, PO Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701-2969, or email: Division of Quality Assurance.
Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Numbered Memos for adult day care are documents issued by the Division that deal with policies, information and interpretation of federal and state regulations and guidelines of the programs under the jurisdiction of DQA.
Questions concerning the content of adult day care memos, email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living.
|Official Number||Description||Issue Date||Attachments||Obsolete Date|
||Licensure/Certification Application for Temporary Assisted Living Facility Expansion Units and Transfer Options during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency State||May 29, 2020|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update||February 17, 2017|
||New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations||February 17, 2017|
||Prohibited Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities||January 2, 2017|
||Centralization of Assisted Living Licensing/Certification/Registration Process||September 21, 2015|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update||April 22, 2015||
February 17, 2017
||Waivers, Approvals, Variances and Exceptions Request||March 20, 2015|