New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations via E-Renewal
The Bureau of Assisted Living requires all regulated assisted living providers to submit biennial/annual reports and license/certification continuations using the e-renewal program. The e-renewal system has simplified the biennial/annual report and license/certification continuation payment process by providing the ability to complete, sign, and submit biennial/annual reports online.
Refer to Assisted Living Online License and Certification Continuations via E-Renewal for additional information.
Wisconsin Assisted Living Consumer Information includes the following:
- Adult day care and other assisted living facility directories
- Statistics on assisted living facilities
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin Includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan
Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.