You may also email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living.
Only those adult day care programs seeking to serve one or more participants with Waiver funding are required to be certified.
Please note: Applications not acted upon by the applicant will be closed after one (1) year.
Required Certification Documents:
- Adult Day Care Certification Standards, F-60947 (PDF, 59 KB)
- Family Adult Day Care Certification Standards, F-62611 (PDF, 51 KB)
- Adult Day Care and Family Adult Day Care Background Character Verification, F-62603 (PDF, 51 KB) - for employees
Assisted Living Facility Survey Guide, P-63186 (PDF, 118 KB)
Guidelines for Assisted Living Enforcement, P-63200 (PDF, 91 KB)
Wisconsin Assisted Living Consumer Information - includes the following:
- Adult Day Care and other Assisted Living facility directories
- Statistics on assisted living facilities
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin Includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan
Federal Links - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.