Are you a provider for an ambulatory surgery center? If yes, this page has helpful resources to support you. Learn more:
- Clinical Laboratories - Find information on alcohol and drug testing laboratories.
- Construction/Remodeling Plan Review for Health Care Facilities - Find information about the plan review process, including application forms.
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Information - Learn more about do-not-resuscitate orders and what they mean for health care professionals.
- e-SOD/e-POC Process - Learn more about the electronic process for statements of deficiencies and plans of correction.
- Survey Guide: Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, and Other Health Services Providers, P-62033 (PDF) - Find information on the survey process in the state of Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Medicaid Information - The ForwardHealth portal will direct you to provider-specific Medicaid information. Learn more about Medicaid in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program - Learn more about tuberculosis in Wisconsin. Find out how the state program identifies, treats, and stops the spread.
- Adoption of New Fire Safety Requirements S&C 03-21 (PDF) and Federal Register: Amended Fire Safety Standards, Final Rule (PDF) - Details from CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services).
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Links to information on coding, policies, enrollment, manuals, and more from CMS.
- Federal Resources - Find information about CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), civil rights, the U.S. Department of Labor, and more.
- Survey & Certification S&C 03-15 (PDF) - A letter from CMS on the "Review of Protected Health Information and Applicability of Business Associate Agreements under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for the Purposes of Survey and Certification."
- Wage and Hour Division Topical Fact Sheet Index - Find Fair Labor Standards Act information by topic from the U.S. Department of Labor. Topics include health care, nursing care facilities, nurses, home health care, overtime, and more.
State reporting requirements
- Report Abuse, Neglect, or Misappropriation - Learn about reporting and timing requirements for any claims of abuse or neglect, or misappropriation of client property. This includes providers regulated by the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA), as well as non-regulated providers.
Change of ownership
Operation of an ambulatory surgery center may be transferred to another owner, ownership group, or to a lessee. In that case, the provider agreement will be transferred. You are required to notify DQA when you plan such a transfer. Email email@example.com.
- Cold Weather Safety - Learn more from the National Weather Service about staying safe in extreme, cold temperatures.
- Influenza Immunization Resources for Health Care Providers - Find information including patient education, how to prepare your office for flu season, and other resources to improve flu vaccination rates.
- Preventing Heat-Related Illness and Severe Weather Awareness - Use and share information about preventing heat-related illness and planning for power outages and severe weather.
- Winter Safety Measures for Health Care Providers - Learn more about different topics, such as hypothermia, and indoor and outdoor safety.
Safety and emergency preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness and Response - Find preparedness resources for health care facilities from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Emergency Preparedness for Long-Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities - Find preparedness resources for health care facilities from DQA.
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response - Learn about the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) program to prepare for, and respond to, events that pose a substantial risk to the health of residents.
- Safety in Health Care - Resources to help providers create a culture of safety, and guide staff on critical safety practices in health care facilities.