Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Memos and Publications
This page includes helpful resources related to ambulatory surgery centers. Publications are files or websites with additional information. Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) numbered memos are documents that deal with:
- Ambulatory surgery center policies.
- Guidelines for ambulatory surgery centers managed by DQA.
- Information and interpretation of federal and state regulations.
- Pharmacy Newscapsule - Newsletter published regularly by DQA.
- State Operations Manual Appendix L - Guidance for Surveyors: Ambulatory Surgical Centers (PDF) - Find interpretive guidelines on Ambulatory Surgery Centers from CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services).
Memos from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
View our Memos Library to access a wealth of communications issued by DHS regarding policies and procedures and how they should be put into action.
DQA numbered memos
Select a link to view the memo. You can also view the list of all DQA Memos.
For an official paper copy of any numbered memo, email or write:
- Email email@example.com.
Mailing address:Administrator's OfficeDivision of Quality AssurancePO Box 2969Madison, WI 53701
|Official Number||Description||Issue Date||Attachments||Obsolete date|
||Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers Temporarily Enrolling as a Hospital During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update|