Listed below are links to federal information and resources for health care providers.
- Certification and Compliance (all providers)
- Guidance to Laws & Regulations
- Medicare & Medicaid Program Manuals-
- State Operations Manual
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- Conditions for Coverage and Conditions of Participation
- Medicare Learning Network for health care professionals
- Integrated Surveyor Training Website (ISTW) – Live/archived broadcast and webcasts related to information on new CMS programs, quality of care initiatives, immunization standards, etc.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights: How to File A Health Information Privacy Complaint (HIPAA)
U.S. Department of Labor Information regarding Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- Employment Laws assistance for workers and small businesses
- Employment Standards Administration, Wage and Hour Division (including Fair Labor Standards Act)