This report provides plan review applicants the ability to check the status of their application in the Department's intake process.
The applicant will receive a plan reference number from our Plan Intake staff via email notification. With use of the specialized reference number, an applicant can track when their completed application was received and when it was routed to their assigned DQA inspector.
To access this on-line report select: Plan Review Status Report (PDF, 72 KB)
NOTE: The Department is allowed 45 business days to complete a plan review once an application is determined complete. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Common submittal errors include:
- omitted items (plans, application form, money)
- plan is not signed/sealed
- incorrect fee
- missing or incorrect information on the application
- Compile plans, ensure they are professionally stamped and signed
- Verify the application form is complete and attach a check or money order
- Mail or ship to the appropriate Intake Office:
Madison: 1 W. Wilson St., P.O. Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701-2969
Milwaukee (Southeastern Regional Office) 819 N. 6th Street, Room 609B, Milwaukee, WI 53203. For projects within the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Jefferson, Kenosha, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Menominee, Marinette, Marquette, Milwaukee, Oconto, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Shawano, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago.
- Allow 10 business days for processing
- DQA Inspector will contact the application with the results of the review via letter