For questions regarding rural health clinics, you may E-mail the Division of Quality Assurance
Division of Quality Assurance Information:
NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Initial Surveys for Medicare Participation: S&C Memo 08-03: Initial Surveys for New Medicare Providers
- Survey Guide: Hospitals and Other Health Services Providers (PDF, 67 KB)
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF, 55 KB)
- Health Care Provider Directories including Rural Health Clinics
- Consumer Information for Wisconsin Non-Long-Term Care Providers
Other Wisconsin Information:
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. (exit DHS) Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.