Are you a provider for a rural health clinic? If yes, this page has helpful resources to support you. Learn more:
Select a link to learn more:
- Clinical Laboratories—Find information on alcohol and drug testing laboratories.
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Information—Learn more about do-not-resuscitate orders and what they mean for health care professionals.
- e-SOD/e-POC Process—Learn more about the electronic process for statements of deficiencies and plans of correction.
- Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative—Learn more about programs and services to support rural health clinics.
- Survey Guide: Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, and Other Health Services Providers, P-62033 (PDF)—Learn more about the survey process for critical access hospitals and other providers.
- Wisconsin Office of Rural Health—Find information on projects to support rural health in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program—Learn more about tuberculosis in Wisconsin and how the state program identifies, treats, and stops the spread.
- Federal Resources—Find information about CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), civil rights, the U.S. Department of Labor, and more.
- Rural Health Clinics Center—Find information from CMS related to rural health clinics.
- Wage and Hour Division Topical Fact Sheet Index—Find Fair Labor Standards Act information by topic from the U.S. Department of Labor. Topics include health care, nursing care facilities, nurses, home health care, overtime, and more.
State reporting requirements
- Report Abuse, Neglect, or Misappropriation—Learn about reporting and timing requirements for any claims of abuse or neglect, or misappropriation of client property. This includes DQA-regulated providers and non-regulated providers.
- Cold Weather Safety—Learn more from the National Weather Service about staying safe in extreme, cold temperatures.
- Influenza Immunization Resources for Health Care Providers—Find information including patient education, how to prepare your office for flu season, and other resources to improve flu vaccination rates.
- Preventing Heat-Related Illness and Severe Weather Awareness—Use and share information about preventing heat-related illness and planning for power outages and severe weather.
- Winter Safety Measures for Health Care Providers—Learn more about different topics, such as hypothermia, and indoor and outdoor safety.
Safety and emergency preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness and Response—Find preparedness resources for health care facilities from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response—Find information for preparing for and responding to events that pose a risk to the health of individuals.
- Safety in Health Care—Resources from DQA to help providers create a culture of safety, and guide staff on critical safety practices in health care facilities.